Author Topic: Edinburgh 2021  (Read 251 times)

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Edinburgh 2021
« on: December 02, 2020, 04:46:13 pm »
Well 10 months to go and with the vaccine been administered we plan for a full fat Edinburgh in October 2021.
The work starts in March , but planning is starting now and we have a couple of important vacancies to fill.

we need a trial secretary, this is not onerous nor do you need an encyclopaedic knowledge , just access to a lap top  and eye for detail and some spare time. you ll not need to attend a single meeting physically so could live anywhere where you have wifi, I plan this year as an apprenticship with you been guided and trained as we work through the tasks, which start in March and go on through till late October. enthusiasm is the most important qualification.

Covid officer, hopefully come October 2021 the virus will be in retreat but we will need someone to keep us on the straight and narrow and to stand up and say you can or cant do that. Motorsport UK have some fairly detailed guidance and we need someone to make sure we work within that frame work based on the work that those running the Exeter and Lands end will have done before we run our trial in October

my email is totalshell@aol.com my phone number is 07784798710 drop me a line or call,

these two positions are important and they must be filled by March otherwise we will not be able to run a safe compliant event.

Offline Tony Ferrari (Nomad)

• Club Members
Re: Edinburgh 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 03:09:13 pm »
Mark

I'm sure you'll see it before this but email sent!

Tony