Author Topic: Rallymoto Stir Crazy Rally  (Read 610 times)

Offline Tony Ferrari (Nomad)

• Club Members
Rallymoto Stir Crazy Rally
« on: April 17, 2020, 04:45:24 pm »
If anyone is getting bored under the current isolation and fancies a go at a virtual road book rally each day for a month with the chance of winning some tyres at the end, then head on over to:

https://rallymoto.co.uk/introducing-the-stir-crazy-desktop-roadbook-rally-series/

We are one week in now but you can catch up on all previous days.

It's free to enter all we are asking is please consider making a voluntary donation to the NHS Charities, the link is provided once you have registered at the address above

So far we have raised over 1600 - Yes I know we have a way to go to catch up with Captain Tom Moore  ;D but it all helps

Offline Tim Kingham

• Club Members
Re: Rallymoto Stir Crazy Rally
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 08:59:15 am »
Bored? with days of uninterrupted workshop time?
Hardly :-)

Offline Tony Ferrari (Nomad)

• Club Members
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 03:38:39 pm »
it's all right for some! I'm stuck inside for 12 weeks due to being in the highest risk group (the joys of immunosuppressants) but I still have to work from home and even if i do get some spare time, three of our four bikes are in storage so I can't do any work on them! And I've run out of things to do on the one I do have  ;D

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 05:08:10 pm »
On the other hand you could have projects ready to go but been out of work for five weeks already with no income and only the promise of 80% of my tax bill the first week of June ish..