Author Topic: Car parking at Tamworth  (Read 112 times)

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Car parking at Tamworth
« on: October 19, 2019, 04:51:38 pm »
It seems that again MotoServices at Tamworth have failed to turn the carparking cameras off. We received assurances that they would be and on the night that had been turned off. It transpires though that the services don't actually control the cameras and they had been left on and as a result some people have received parking fines. I have had a third party conversation with Moti Services this afternoon and they apologise and their advice is not to pay and they will resolve the problem. I have given them 7 days for full resolution.
My apologies once again to those involved, it is my absolute guarantee that it will not happen again Mark

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Re: Car parking at Tamworth
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 05:09:32 pm »
Dear Mark,

Beth my site duty manager has notified me that you along with others have received parking notices following your attendance to site for your annual Motorbike event.

We had requested for a total cancellation of parking notices at Tamworth during this period of time but unfortunately it appears that this request, although agreed to, has not been correctly upheld by our parking enforcement provider.

Please rest assured that any parking notices received for during the period of time that your event was scheduled on site will be cancelled and that no further action is needed on your part.

Many thanks and my sincere apologies for this confusion

Lewis