Author Topic: Entry fees  (Read 93 times)

Offline Tony Bishop

• Club Members
Entry fees
« on: July 07, 2019, 09:53:54 pm »
I have just put in my entry for the Edinburgh online and have noted that it is not until the final page that I was advised the cost.
Now, for me this is not a problem as I am a reasonably regular rider and I know what the entry fee is likely to be, but if I was a new member who had joined the MCC specifically with the intention of riding a classic trial then I think it would be nice to be able to find out the entry fee before having to plough through several pages of entry form.
Perhaps this could be considered ?

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Re: Entry fees
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:18:43 am »
excellent point and one i hope that will be addressed when the folks ''sorting'' the website put spades into the ground or whatever the interweb equivalent is.

entering a trial should be as simple as buying something on ebay.

Offline Paul K

• Club Members
  • Paul Khambatta
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 02:34:15 pm »
The information is available, to some extent, on the website at https://www.themotorcyclingclub.org.uk/join-the-mcc/ .  However, information is not always easy to find; that is why the website is being revised to make it more accessible to members and non-members.

Offline Simon Woodall

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 12:25:17 pm »
The details of costs can be found, as always, in the Event Regulations.
The Edinburgh 2019 regulations can be found, not surprisingly, on the Event Regulations page; selected from the Events dropdown.
I'm not sure how much easier we can make it.