Author Topic: Edinburgh .. and the good news keeps coming :)  (Read 324 times)

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Edinburgh .. and the good news keeps coming :)
« on: June 28, 2019, 11:41:30 am »
Forgive the spellings but I'm typing this on my phone.. we were in the peak District yesterday and Again I was pleasantly surprised at Dudwood it was remarked upon by the landowner how folks up there had mentioned the trial and were going to make entries for the Derbyshire class after seeing targeted social media advertising that we have started. Equally we were offered another piece of land by a new landowner.. two new sections right there as though he were merely offering you a light for a cigarette.

At Dudwood we confirmed the layout of the sections to incorporate turnarounds for successful climbs and an alternative that we are planning avoiding the ruts/roots of Dudwood 2

We also have a new route for cliff quarry.. don't assume anything. There will be lot less tape and NO queues :)

A trip to Litton and it is unrecognizable now it's grown over with nettles etc. Cattle are back on the hill though so the area around the trough is getting a pounding. and a liberal coating of what cows do well!

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Re: Edinburgh .. and the good news keeps coming :)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 07:07:45 pm »
And more good tidings!  written confirmation of permission from our biggest and most generous landowner, just waiting on written permission from the first special test owners now.