Author Topic: Triple... Edinburgh 2019  (Read 179 times)

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
Triple... Edinburgh 2019
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:28:05 am »
piece on 2019 Edinburgh in the latest ( pre Lands End)Triple. No details until then but some great new ideas and innovations for this years trial.. read all bout it in Celias latest tome which will be fluttering through letterboxes in the next couple of weeks..

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
  • ring ting ting ting....
Re: Triple... Edinburgh 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 04:37:49 pm »
Are you the course organiser for the Edinburgh Mark?

Offline Paul K

• Club Members
  • Paul Khambatta
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 04:43:09 pm »
Mark is the big cheese; he's the Clerk of the Course, having taken over this year from Roy Newton.

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 06:27:42 pm »
I went out doing a few trails the other weekend with a friend who's a local to the area and discovered some lanes that I've never seen before. Wasn't sure whether the club has ever used or conciderd them.

Offline Mark Gregg

• Club Members
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 08:32:16 am »
HI Jason. Yes, I am Clerk of Course of the Edinburgh.  We are always glad to look at suggestions, if you can send me an email to Edinburghtrial@aol.com I ll happily look at them and feedback to you, its not too late to even include them this year although the outline routes have been lodged with all the authorities.

The same email address applies to any and all comments/ questions/ queries/observations/ positive critique that any member wishes to make. The hope been that a dedicated address will be easier to remember and that any mail wont be lost in my business correspondence/daughters chatter

best wishes Mark

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 08:38:31 pm »
Mark, are you local to the area?

If not when are you next up here? I can meet up with you if you like. Not sure if some of the routes are suitable for cars being a motorcyclist myself.

Online Paul Wheatley

• Club Members
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 10:05:13 pm »
Jason, I'm a local, having been born and bred in Derbyshire and now living about a mile from the north eastern county boundary. I consider the county as my local stomping ground and I'm often out there at weekends, either on my Royal Enfield 350 or in my Liege. I'm happy to check if any sections might be suitable for cars - I'm always "exploring" legal off-road routes that I've not tried before. Those "unsuitable for motor vehicles" road signs are magnetic... I might even have tried some that you have seen.

P.M. me if needed.
PW.

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 07:15:26 pm »
Yep love to have a meeting up and go for a ride. I've pm'd you my number

Online Paul Wheatley

• Club Members
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 04:57:45 pm »