Author Topic: Stages ok. But navigation..... huh!  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
  • ring ting ting ting....
Re: Stages ok. But navigation..... huh!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 07:02:43 pm »
You will be fine Ulff, all of the culture and scenery is out side of London.  ;)

And the chances of being stabbed is reduced dramatically.  :-X

Offline Gunnar Norén

• Club Members
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 07:34:58 pm »
Hi
As one of Ulfs participating friends and from the same town as Ulf I must say that Lands End sounds good, we almost live in Worlds End so I think we will feel as at home.

Best regards

Gunnar, Ulfs co-planner

Offline Stephen Bailey

• Club Members
  • AKA: Ratty.
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 09:18:27 pm »
As one of Ulfs participating friends and from the same town as Ulf I must say that Lands End sounds good, we almost live in Worlds End so I think we will feel as at home.

:D

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
  • ring ting ting ting....
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 10:57:35 pm »
Hi Gunnar, don't worry too much you will be in good company. Any of the motorcyclists will help you if you get lost or breakdown.

The route instructions are written in a certain way and can be confusing even to us English and this is part of the challenge. If on the way you are finding it difficult to understand the instructions you are quite welcome to just follow me and my friend Rick. This way you can just concentrate on enjoying the event without the worry of getting lost in darkest Cornwall. The club usually recommends that newbies buddy up with someone and there are plenty of people here that will help. There will be a lot of information to digest when you get the instructions through the post. I guarantee you will have lots of questions. Don't panic, just ask and we will answer.

Hope you have a safe trip over here and I hope you enjoy this event. It's very tiring but very rewarding.

Looking forward to the beers at the end.  ;)