Author Topic: How To Join  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Simon Woodall

• Administrator
How To Join
« on: April 06, 2016, 04:08:01 pm »
Fill in your preferred username and password information as above.
When you submit this your application has to be approved, as this group is intended initially for Club Members, although we will be quite flexible about this.   Make sure your e-mail address is correct, as you will receive an e-mail when your application has been approved.
If you are not a member, but wish to be included, send an e-mail to admin@themotorcyclingclub.org.uk tell us why.  May be you are a regular passenger or a marshal such folk are equally welcome.
When you log in for the first time as a member, your first task must be to go to your Profile, click on Account Settings on the left, and fill in the detail of your "Name" to be your real name - the one your fellow competitors would see in the programme.  If you want to express an opinion, you should be able to stand up and be recognised.

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
Re: How To Join
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 03:36:51 pm »
fill in the detail of your "Name" to be your real name - the one your fellow competitors would see in the programme.  If you want to express an opinion, you should be able to stand up and be recognised.

Can anyone explain please why this rule now no longer applies. I thought that this was a bloody good idea as lots of forums are full of prats. This I thought was a very refreshing as you know exactly who you are taking too. So much for that then.

Well done who ever it was that's balls'd this up.

Offline Paul K

• Club Members
  • Paul Khambatta
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 06:01:34 pm »
Well done who ever it was that's balls'd this up.
:-[ uh, that might have been me. A bit. I want as little of my personal details on the internet as possible so just entered my ID in as my Christian name and the first letter of my surname.  Anyone in the club could work out who I am, but not necessarily anyone else.  That could have been the catalyst :-\.  But I'm not saying it was.

Offline Jason Potts

• Club Members
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 06:54:44 pm »
You Paul are definitely not to blame