Lapsed Member rejoining? You can still log in using your e-mail and old membership number. If you’ve forgotten this, contact email@example.com Doing it this way will save you the five pound joining fee.
All existing members of the club for whom the club holds an e-mail address are already registered to use this facility. Potential new members need to register before they can proceed further. Registration is the same as joining the club, and will incur a non refundable annual fee.
If your e-mail address does not work as a log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the issue resolved.
Terms & Conditions
This part of the club website is for the recording of new memberships, and the recording of entries to events. Please note the following before continuing.
1) Club Memberships are NOT refundable.
2) Entry to an event will be refunded less a 12.5% administration charge if cancellation is made prior to the closing date. Cancellations received after the closing date will not normally be refunded, unless the club considers there to be extenuating circumstances.
3) All entries and memberships must be made in Pounds Sterling.
4) Entries are welcomed from overseas members, but attention is drawn to the ACU's requirement that motorcyclists must have a UK accommodation address for their insurance purposes.
5) Queries should be addressed to The Motor Cycling Club, Ballards Place, Eardiston, Tenbury Wells, WR15 8JR or by phone on 01584881348 or to email@example.com